A classical door knob design in cast brass, complete with plain rose plates, spindle and screws. Popular in both Victorian and Edwardian eras.
Available in two finishes – polished brass and polished nickel.
Supplied with fixing screws and spindle.
- Product codes: Polished brass ( DOval) , Polished nickel (DOvalN)
- Mortice fixing ONLY
- Unsprung rose – none removable.
- Knob – 60mm (long) x 38mm (wide)
- Rose diameter – 61mm
- Projection – 66mm
- Spindle – 127mm long x 8mm across flats.
- All products un-lacquered
- Boxed weight – 570g.