A faithful copy of an original Victorian Beehive door knob – you can both see and feel the quality of these knobs which are turned out of solid brass and weigh nearly 1000 gms / pair.
Available in either hand aged brass or polished nickel plate finish.
Supplied with fixing screws and a threaded spindle, which is grooved along its length on all 4 sides.
- Product codes: Aged brass ( DBee) , Polished nickel (DBeeN)
- Suitable for use with both mortice and rim fixings
- Knob diameter – 50mm
- Rose diameter– 50mm
- Projection – 60mm
- Spindle – 125mm long x 8mm across flats
- Grub screws MUST locate into one of the grooves on the spindle to achieve a secure fix.
- Separate rose.
- All products un-lacquered
- Boxed weight – 1090g.