This traditional mushroom shaped knob is a scaled-up version of our 42 mm Cottage knob and is based on an original Edwardian design. These knobs are cast in brass and have a slightly thicker walling than originals to reduce the risk of dents. Each pair weighs nearly 400g.
Supplied with fixing screws and a threaded spindle, which is grooved along its length on all 4 sides. The spindle has a removable collar which allows this knob to fit the square hole in the follower of both traditional locks (8mm across the flats) and very old locks (7mm across the flats).
Available in either polished brass or polished nickel plate finish. .
Especially recommended for use with our thumb nail rim latches.
- Product codes: Polished brass ( DCo) , Polished nickel (DCoN)
- Suitable for use with both mortice and rim fixings
- Knob diameter – 51mm
- Rose diameter– 51mm
- Projection – 47mm
- Spindle – 125mm long x 7-8mm (see removable collar above) across flats
- Grub screws MUST locate into one of the grooves on the spindle to achieve a secure fix.
- Separate rose.
- All products un-lacquered
- Boxed weight – 435g.