A larger example of our smaller, Georgian style Bloxwich door knob, ideal for properties with larger dimension doors. This product is made in cast brass and weighs around the same (1000g) as its smaller counterpart, ensuring that it works effectively with both modern and period latches.
Available in either hand aged brass or polished nickel plate finish.
Supplied with fixing screws and 125mm long threaded spindle, which is grooved along its length on all 4 sides.
- Product codes: Aged brass ( DBlo2) , Polished nickel (DBlo2N)
- Suitable for use with both mortice and rim fixings
- Knob diameter – 63mm
- Rose diameter– 63mm
- Projection – 77mm
- Spindle – 125mm long x 8mm across flats
- Grub screws MUST locate into one of the grooves on the spindle to achieve a secure fix.
- Separate rose.
- All products un-lacquered
- Boxed weight – 1050g.