A superbly crafted Victorian style Beehive door knob in SOLID ebony – a wood long regarded as one of the finest and most decorative hardwoods available. It polishes to a superb lustrous finish and is excellent for achieving fine detail when turned.
Supplied complete with cast brass rose plates, screws and a threaded spindle, which is grooved along its length on all 4 sides. The choice of aged brass or polished nickel fittings makes these an ideal choice for either a period or a contemporary setting.
Supplied with fixing screws and a threaded spindle, which is grooved along its length on all 4 sides.
Matching ebony Beehive escutcheon also available.
- Product codes: Aged brass ( WDBe) , Polished nickel (WDBeN)
- Suitable for use with both mortice and rim fixings
- Knob diameter – 52mm
- Rose diameter– 61mm
- Projection – 70mm
- Spindle – 125mm long x 8mm across flats
- Grub screws MUST locate into one of the grooves on the spindle to achieve a secure fix.
- Separate rose.
- All products un-lacquered
- Boxed weight – 500g.